Terms of Service
VerifyKit (“VerifyKit” “our,” “we,” or “us”) provides an alternative channel for user and account authentication optimising the efficiency of the new customer and online account verification onboarding process.
Please read our Terms of Service so you can clearly understand how we operate and what conduct we expect from you when using our service. You agree to our Terms of Service (“Terms”) by accessing, or using the VerifyKit SDK, features, software, or website (together, “Services”).
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under these Terms, including, but not limited to, the Developer Code of Conduct listed below, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to utilise our Services.
Any other use contrary to our purpose is strictly prohibited and a violation of the Terms. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in the Terms, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in our Services, and all related items.
Last modified: 30 June 2021
The license for use of the Services provided herein is effective until terminated. You may terminate your license at any time by not accessing or accepting the conditions of our Services. This license will terminate upon conditions set forth elsewhere within the Terms or if you fail to comply with any of the Terms. In such event, no notice shall be required by us to affect such termination.
To be eligible to use the Services, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- are not currently residing in a prohibited territory restricted from the Services
- have full power and authority to enter into our Terms;
- will not violate any rights of VerifyKit including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and
- agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
Developer Code of Conduct
Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or violation of our Developer Code of Conduct is grounds for termination at our sole discretion and we may suspend your access to our services, and also you may be reported to appropriate authorities. We do not tolerate any of the following conduct:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide our Services;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Services or any underlying technology;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Services;
- Collect, use, copy, sell, distribute or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, Personally Identifiable Information obtained our Services except as expressly permitted in the Terms or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, bots, robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or to add or download contacts;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services; and
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the integrity of our Services, including but not limited to any attempts to access or hack our servers or network;
- Upload an inappropriate profile name, profile photo while using WhatsApp Business Account via our Services
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with our Terms, including, without limitation, that anything you submit or contribute violate the rights of any third party or applicable laws; (2) any use or content you submit via our Services; (3) any activity in which you engage on or through the Services and (4) any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully as required by us in the defense or settlement of any claim.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND VERIFYKIT, OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, VERIFYKIT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DATA ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR THE WARRANTY OF NON- INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, VERIFYKIT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN OR AVAILABLE ON, IN OR THROUGH VERIFYKIT AND OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR OUR SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. VERIFYKIT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. ALTHOUGH VERIFYKIT MAKES EFFORTS TO PREVENT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM BEING DISCLOSED, VERIFYKIT MAKES NO WARRANTY FOROTHER USERS WHO SUBMIT CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOU AND OTHERS.AS PART OF THE CUSTOMER VERIFICATION ASPECT OF OUR SERVICES, APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS A SERVICE, WE MAY INCLUDE LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND THAT VERIFYKIT HAS NO CONTROL OVER, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, REGARDING THE CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US RELATED TO THIRD PARTIES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO OUR SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT ON IT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE VERIFYKIT SERVICES.
Misuse of our Services
In its sole discretion, we may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse for example may include, without limitation, creating multiple or false accounts; infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any aspect of the Developer Code of Conduct, or any other behaviour that VerifyKit, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
- Please read these General Terms carefully before you start to use our Services.
- By using our Services, you confirm that you accept our Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
- Other applicable terms
- Your use of our Services is subject to these terms in their entirety and by using our Services you agree to be bound by them.
- You need to register with us to fully access our Services and provide as a minimum a registered company name, real name, e-mail address, and mobile number. The details provided by you on registration or changed at any later time must be correct and complete.
In order to make a payment, we provide our users a top-up payment system which is integrated with a third-party payment provider.
Our top-up payment system works as with pay-as-you-go system; whereby you can add at your discretion the desired amount of credit to your account by using your credit card.
If you prefer to use our services and planning to have less than 100.000 online account verification service limit per month via WhatsApp or Telegram we will provide our Services free of charge. If you wish to verify more than 100.000 online accounts via Whatsapp by our Services, you should use our Special WhatsApp Number. In return of our service, we will charge you monthly Special WhatsApp Number fee and server service fee determined in accordance with your monthly verification amount. Server service fee changes in accordance with the WhatsApp verification amount and for every 100.000 verification we will charge you an additional server fee. If you wish to verify via SMS and not use WhatsApp or Telegram, we will charge you per SMS for each verification. You can find our Purchase Policy here for more information.
- Each of the provisions of these Terms are distinct and severable from the others. If at any time one or more of those provisions is or become invalid, unlawful or unenforceable (whether wholly or partly), the validity, lawfulness and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or the same provision to any other extent) will not be affected or impaired in any way.
- Information about us
- VerifyKit are registered in the Republic of Turkey under the company Verifykit Yazılım A.Ş.
- Changes to these terms
- We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page.
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- Accuracy of our Services
- We cannot guarantee that our Services, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Accessing our Services
- We do not guarantee that our Services will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services.
- We do not represent that our Services will be available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Services or specific functionality to any user or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Services from a prohibited jurisdiction, you do so at your own risk.
- Intellectual property rights
- For the purposes of these Terms, "Intellectual Property Rights" means all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, semi-conductor topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
- Our Services are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws.
- Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that has a detrimental effect on VerifyKit. All other trademarks not owned by us that may appear on our Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your mobile device in order to access our Services. You should ensure your hardware is adequately protected with suitably updated virus protection software.
- Third party links
- Where our Services may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those third-party sites or resources.
- Applicable law
- You and we both agree to that the courts of the Republic of Turkey will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Accessing our Terms in different languages
- We provide our Services internationally; additional Terms of Services may apply to Users in different jurisdictions and where possible we do our best to offer localised Terms for your territory. Please check for our Terms in other languages on our site or in application if available. If not available, our Terms will default to the English language version.
- Contact us
- To contact us, please email email@example.com